Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:04:34 -0500
From:      "Adam M Ryan" <adam@fastservers.net>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Preferred KVM switch

Right now I have a win2003 machine and a FreeBSD laptop.  I have a linksys 4
port hub, the thing is older and distorts my resolution.  Plus with my USB
mouse, freebsd can't even see it when cables are attached to the USB port.
But when the mouse is hooked up directly, it works without issue.

I am wondering what everyone has as far as KVMs go.  Something that doesn't
distort the computer screen image would be great and maybe USB connections?

Thanks for your input

Adam