Date:      Tue, 03 Jun 1997 19:39:43 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org, brian@awfulhak.org, archie@alpo.whistle.com, Ari Suutari <ari.suutari@ps.carel.fi>
Subject:   Re: Libalias probably broken

> I just realised that libalias was *probably* broken by the ipfw
> changes I imported last night, as the method of controlling ipfw
> has changed.
>
> I'll get archie to have a look.

I'd be surprised if there are any problems.  The libalias stuff
is standalone - you pass it a packet and it fondles it and gives
it back.

The only possible changes are with the natd instructions (I've
cc'd this to Ari, the author).  I'll take a look and pass back
any mods to Ari.

--
Brian <brian@awfulhak.org>, <brian@freebsd.org>
      <http://www.awfulhak.org>;