Date:      Sun, 8 Mar 1998 17:19:09 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Alexander Gnativ <gam@orion.faki-campus.mipt.ru>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SoundBlaster card question

Hello!

I have SoundBlaster card. My kernel detect it like this:

sb0 at 0x220 irq 5 drq 1 on isa
sb0: <SoundBlaster Pro 3.1>
sbxvi0 not found
sbmidi0 not found at 0x330
opl0 at 0x388 on isa
opl0: <Yamaha OPL-3 FM>

But when I want to play any music file (with rplay or amp program for example),
I receive such diagnostic from kernel:

Mar  8 16:43:18 orion /kernel: Sequencer busy
Mar  8 16:43:21 orion /kernel: Sound: DMA timed out - IRQ/DRQ config error?

And that's all. No sound...

That is lines for soundcard from my kernel config file:

controller      snd0
device  sb0     at isa? port 0x220 irq 5 conflicts drq 1 vector sbintr
device  sbxvi0  at isa? drq 5
device  sbmidi0 at isa? port 0x330
device  opl0    at isa? port 0x388

Please, tell me what I must change...