Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 1998 08:10:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jeff Gray <jwg@cm110119.cableco-op.com>
To:        bear@pacificnet.net
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISO NIC Advise

I am using

ex0: Intel EtherExpress Pro/10+, address 00:a0:c9:b2:3a:ab, connector TPE

I have a cable modem.  FreeBSD makes it easy.

a) install the  above card.
b) configure your IP address etc.

Nothing else to do.  No jumpers or drivers as the above card is fully
supported.  I futzed with too many cards in the past. This one works very
well.

Jeff