Date:      Fri, 23 May 1997 10:13:49 -1000 (HST)
From:      Creighton K L Lai <lai@wiliki.eng.hawaii.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   installation on ide#2

Hello,
	I was wondering if I can use my other hard drive (IDE bus#2 master
which should be /dev/wd3) to install.  Since my C drive is primarily used
by the rest of my family (who has no idea what to do with a unix machine)
I would like to make a boot disk.  So if there is no boot disk in the floppy
drive it boots to win95 if there is a boot disk then it boots into FreeBSD.
I couldn't find a way to change drives when I was using the disk format
for the FreeBSD installation.  thanks...
-Creighton Lai