Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tech Support Guy <techbot2@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Need simple instructions to build port...

Hi,
I'm working on getting my BSD machine hooked up to my
cable modem, and it looks like the last thing I need
to do is install and configure a DHCP client.
The DHCP client will be the first "port" that I've
needed to install, and I've been nervous about this
because I haven't found any simple instructions to do
so. Everything I've seen about the subject is either
too simple or too advanced. If someone could refer me
to an existing resource that would assist me in
understanding this process, or write up a simple
walkthrough I'm sure that others would benefit from it
also.
Thank you.
-Jamie