Date:      Wed, 9 Jul 1997 12:43:57 +0000
From:      "Carlos Vicente Yepes" <cvicente@tricom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IP masquerading

Hi all.
I'm using FreeBSD 2.2.1
I've just set up user-ppp to dial my ISP.  The machine is connected
to a private tcp/ip network and it serves as a gateway for outer
internet access.  I'm using IP masquerading by adding the -alias option when
I run ppp.
It works great.

But now I need to use an ADSL line (similar to ISDN) to connect me
directly to my ISP.  This is done by connecting a digital modem to a
second network interface card.  The thing is I do not know how to
keep using IP masquerading (packet aliasing) for the other hosts in my internal
network.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Carlos Vicente Yepes
cvicente@tricom.net