Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:33:42 -0700
From:      "Daniel \"the Bruce\" Keller" <dkeller@psln.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions List" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   More questions from the eternal newbie.

Hi, I have yet more silly questions,
1) How can I have X windows start on my last terminal when I boot the
system?
2) I put stty erase ^h in my start up file so the backspace would work
correctly, but at the login prompt it still gives me ^h, how should I fix
this?
3) Is there any way I can make the delete key functions as it does in dos
(i.e. not as a backspace key)?
4) in ijppp, my login script doesn't work anymore, I think this is because
the login prompt now appears as "login:" instead of "login: " (with a
space), and I think the script expects the space to be there. How can I set
it up so it doesn't expect the script?

Thanks for all the great help, I would be lost without you guys!
Daniel Keller