Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:25:03 +0100
From:      "Ilya Nickolsky" <aspdaspn@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD and Audio CD

Hello All,

I have FreeBSD 63 running on Thinkpad 600X (P3, 256 Mb RAM, sound CS4624). I
could listen AudioCD only with cdcontrol play command entered in console or
in xterm under X. When CD is playing the CD-ROM drive lit a led not
constantly and sound is correct. but when I use any player for X like
default in GNOME, or Mplayer/XINE/XMMS under freevo I hear sound
interruptions and CD-ROM LED lit constantly. I hear sound interruption and
sound is not "clear". Could you help me to correct this?

With Best Regards,

Ilya