Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:20:45 +0000
From:      krad <kraduk@googlemail.com>
To:        Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
Cc:        John <comp.john@googlemail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: simple zfs query

On 25 March 2010 09:05, Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>wrote:

That was my point. Less to restore, less risk of stuff being out of date or
corrupt. So less risk than a stripe. Marginal maybe i agree, but less all
the same.

You could also make copies=2 on the root pool fs if you are using one big
stripe, to try and reduce the risk. However this is more wasteful than raidz