Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 1995 23:39:26 -0700
From:      Gary Palmer <gpalmer@westhill.cdrom.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Subject:   Re: Creating iso9660 filesystems

In message <199506250604.AAA02205@rover.village.org>, Warner Losh writes:
>So can it be used on media that is smaller than a cdrom in size?  Say,
>an IOMEGA 100M floppy?

mkisofs will just generate the ISO 9660 compliant image. It will
create an image as large as is needed to hold the requested data. So,
yes, it will work, but I'm not sure how you'd write it out. We have to
ftp the images across to a DOS box and burn them with a program called
`mastercd' which writes them to the device.

Gary