Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:30:01 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        Mike Morgan <mikemorgan@financialfusion.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Xircom CreditCard 10/100

Almost always this is tied to IRQ. Try editing /etc/pccard.conf and
edit the config line by replacing the '?' with a fixed IRQ value. For
may systems, 9 seems to work, but your mileage may vary. You may have
to try a few things. 10 is pretty standard for network controllers and
either will work for me. (I'd guess that you are assigned '3' and it's
already in use.)

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)