Date:      Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:23:32 -0500
From:      "Kenneth C. Eynon" <Keynon@intellicompsolutions.com>
To:        <Keynon@intellicompsolutions.com>
Subject:   Enter the subject of your message here

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C13230.E63904C0

Dear Technology companies,

Intellicomp Solutions is the leader in technology solutions among VC funded
companies.  Due to current market conditions there have been significant
layoffs and restructuring of technology companies worldwide.  Intellicomp
Solutions is prepared to help failing companies liquidate their network
infrastructure.  We help companies get the most value for their systems
before they go to auction.

Our unique strategy is to purchase technology from failed VC funded
companies and resell to new growing companies.  Intellicomp Solutions offers
cash for used and unused technology to companies who experience downsizing
or bankruptcy.  Our efficient distribution channels within Intellicomp
Solutions enable us to purchase and ship the product to our customers for
little to no shipping costs.

We buy, sell, and trade IBM, Compaq, Sony, Toshiba, Dell, Cisco, 3COM,
Hewlett-Packard, Gateway, Sun Microsystems and many more to choose from.  We
carry hundreds of brands for Networking, Servers, laptops, desktops, and
even peripherals.
Intellicomp Solutions has made it easier for start-up companies who prefer
to use Mastercard, Visa, and American while purchasing.  Please visit us at
www.intellicompsolutions.com.

If you are experiencing a significant downsizing and plan to liquidate any
of your systems, please do not hesitate to call our confidential procurement
department at 714-524-8958.  For sales call 714-973-2589.

Sincerely,

Kenneth C. Eynon
President/Co-founder
Intellicomp Solutions
1800 East McFadden, Suite 260
Santa Ana, CA 92705
www.intellicompsolutions.com
www.buycco.com

(714) 973-2589 Direct
(714) 780-8479 Voice mail

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C13230.E63904C0
	filename="Kenneth C. Eynon (E-mail).vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Eynon;Kenneth
FN:Kenneth C. Eynon (E-mail)
ORG:Intellicomp Solutions;Sales
TITLE:CEO/Owner
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(714) 973-2589
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(714) 524-8958
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(714) 743-8957
TEL;WORK;FAX:(714) 285-2761
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:;Corporate;1800 =
McFadden=3D0D=3D0ASuite 260;Santa Ana;CA;92705;United States of =3D
America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Corporate=3D0D=3D0A1800 =
McFadden=3D0D=3D0ASuite 260=3D0D=3D0ASanta Ana, CA 92705=3D0D=3D0AUn=3D
ited States of America
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Keynon@intellicompsolutions.com
REV:20010829T174709Z
END:VCARD