Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 1997 08:29:11 GMT
From:      Bob Bishop <rb@gid.co.uk>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers list)
Subject:   Re: Terry: a bystanders view...

At 5:59 pm -0000 22/1/97, Wilko Bulte wrote:
>Hi there
>
>Being just an innocent (...) bystander...

You watched this bloodbath and you did nothing, now you claim you're
innocent?! :-) :-)

>... I cannot help wondering why
>you people don't create a freebsd-nitpicking list. I sincerely doubt
>that devoting 50% of -hackers traffic to some incrowd discussion
>serves any purpose. ;-)

In all seriousness, I agree. I can see a point in the discussion, but
surely -hackers isn't the place for it.

--
Bob Bishop              (0118) 977 4017  international code +44 118
rb@gid.co.uk        fax (0118) 989 4254  between 0800 and 1800 UK