Date:      Sat, 8 Feb 2003 01:31:38 +0100
From:      Fabian Alen <nfa@iosninja.net>
To:        Ken Mays <kmays2000@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 5.0-RELEASE freezes during boot on Libretto L1.

Latest snapshot as of today (030207) produces the same results.

4.7-R runs on this notebook (dont know about 4.6.2-R but I suppose
it'd run too), but I really would like to get 5.0-R up and running
because of it's acpi-support.

I could give you the verbose dmesg in full, but since the L1 lacks
serial ports, it'd mean me typing it by hand.

Cheers,
Fabian Alén.

* Ken Mays <kmays2000@hotmail.com> [2003-02-07 16:37]: