Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:59:54 -0200
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Yoichi NAKAYAMA <yoichi@eken.phys.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Cc:        Nevermind <never@nevermind.kiev.ua>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is there any QuickTime player for FreeBSD?

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 10:15:11PM +0900, Yoichi NAKAYAMA wrote:
> At Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:06:11 +0200,
> Nevermind <never@nevermind.kiev.ua> wrote:
> >
> > NB: I'm not subscribed to -questions, so, please Cc: me on replies.
> >
> > I'd like to know is there any QuickTime player for FreeBSD or even Linux
> > binary so that I could watch QuickTime movies?
>
> xanim or quicktime4linux might be.

	Well, there are also oqtplayer and recent mplayer. However,
none of the aforementioned will play Sorenson encoded QuickTime movies
since Apple holds Copyrights on that codec. :(

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
Computer Science Undergraduate | FreeBSD Committer | CS Developer