Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 1996 02:24:44 -0700
From:      csmith@northcoast.com
To:        support@cdrom.com
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.0.5

I just purchased this copy from a computer store the other day.  It seems
that I can't get it to install.  I am trying to install it from a
IDE/ADAPI (sp) compatable drive.  When I select the media for the
instalation, it says that the device is not found.  The drive is
connected to an interface card, not the the EIDE controler.  Is there
away around this.  I saw a file on this site, that said it was for ADAPI
drive.  Would I use this, instead of making a boot disk, or what.
Thanks.
-charles smith
p.s.  I was told that a newer release may support the IDE CD-rom setup,
is this true.  thanks.