Date:      Sun, 14 Oct 2001 21:08:59 -0500
From:      Jim Bryant <kc5vdj@yahoo.com>
To:        Doug Hass <dhass@imagestream.com>
Cc:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, MurrayTaylor <taylorm@bytecraft.au.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Alfred Shippen <ashippen@metromatics.com.au>
Subject:   Re: FYI

No offense to you or your sales partners, but the way I see it, this means that tons of these will be available for a song on eBay
soon, and will be in the hands of a lot of FreeBSD and Linux people [not all of which can afford top-of-the-line all of the time].

Doug Hass wrote:

> Ted,
>
> We're SBS' worldwide distributor.  Others who resell them buy them from us
> or from one of our distributors.  In any case, I can ASSURE you without a
> doubt that the WANic 400 series and the entire RISCom/N2 series are end of
> life as of the end of September.
>
> If you have questions, feel free to contact me at your convenience.
>
> Regards,
>
> Doug
>
> -----
>
> Doug Hass
> ImageStream Internet Solutions
> dhass@imagestream.com
> http://www.imagestream.com
> Office: 1-219-935-8484
> Fax: 1-219-935-8488

jim
--
          ET has one helluva sense of humor!
     He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!