Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 1996 23:28:21 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD-current users)
Cc:        bogawa@netvoyage.net (Bryan Ogawa at Work)
Subject:   Re: Hysterical Raisons

As Bryan Ogawa at Work wrote:

> The PD zmodem I have (Apr 87, I believe), compiles out of the box for
> BSD. ...

> If anyone is interested in these, email me at <bkogawa@netvoyage.net> (my
> personal account) and I'll provide them.

It's not that much a question whether it compiles out of the box or
not.  Making a port is useful to make it easy for people to use the
stuff.  It's available in binary form, ready to install, and can be
put on the CD as such.

My version is:

sz 3.03 5-09-89 for V7/BSD by Chuck Forsberg, Omen Technology INC
                "The High Reliability Software"

However, i would have to lookup the sources again.  The binary is
still a statically linked one, basically telling me that i've built it
before FreeBSD 1.1. ;-)

--
cheers, J"org