Date:      Thu, 05 Mar 1998 00:02:37 GMT
From:      jak@cetlink.net (John Kelly)
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Donations.

On Wed, 04 Mar 1998 21:52:31 +0100, Poul-Henning Kamp
<phk@critter.freebsd.dk> wrote:

>>do we really want large amounts of corporate money?

>No, I don't think we do, but it would be really nice if we could get
>a handful of the best hackers we have liberated from the utter waste
>of time which occupies too much of their lives.

Whether the money is small or large, I don't see why anyone should be
unwilling to work at the direction of those funding the effort.  They
do it at their current employment, why not for the paying donors of
FreeBSD?

--
Browser war over, Mozilla now free.