Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:24:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      "LinuxExpo.Net Editor" <editor@LinuxExpo.Net>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Exhibitor preview of Linux World

I looked over your website quite extensively, and nearly every page has :
freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
at the bottom of the page, with no reference to it being a mailing list.
It might be better to make it more clear who one can use at contacts.
Since then, I've dug deeper and found a "who's responsible for what" page,
but there is no indication of contacts on the top pages.
Thanks
Kathy