Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:41:30 +0000
From:      Carl Johan Madestrand <lord_cj@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   bzipped files in a port

Hi

I was looking into updating BitchX to 1.0c18 again, unfortunately there is
a problem and I think I will have the same problem in the update to c19.
I have bz2 files in my pkg-plist. Now when I deinstall the port all bzipped files
are still there, however they're uncompressed.

If anyone knows whats going on here, please tell me. I'm thinking I must have
missed something obvious.