Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2007 00:10:30 -0400
From:      "Josh Carroll" <josh.carroll@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: em lockups during heavy network I/O on RELENG_7

> There's another thread on this issue, although that thread seems to
> apply to a specific version (of em(4) code, or of NIC PROM revision -- I
> don't know, the dmesg output is somewhat ambiguous).

Ah sorry, I did see that thread, but did notice the em version was
different, and that it didn't appear to be causing a hard lock of the
machine. I suppose it could be related, though. Should I track/post to
that thread, instead? Sorry if this is a duplicate issue, but it
seemed the symptoms were different.

Thanks,
Josh