Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:34:57 +0200
From:      Ville =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Skytt=E4?= <scop@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: How to contribute to cvsweb?

On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 22:22, Jose de Leon wrote:

> I wish to contribute to cvsweb, how should I submit such changes so that
> they become part of cvsweb in future versions?

Send unified diffs against HEAD to this list.  See the project page for
more details about CVS access.

> I wish to modify cvs web to allow an option by the user to use cvsweb
> via the command line and return data without HTML tags.

I'm not 100% sure I follow, but I think the output options of CVSweb
should be generalized even more than that, perhaps by providing a
XML-RPC interface or something; then it'd be easier to write various
client apps.  Trying to add many different output options to the current
codebase would probably be just too messy.