Date:      Sun, 16 Aug 1998 15:34:22 -0700
From:      "bfranco@rio.com" <bfranco@rio.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Advance Graphics Port and Free BSD

Hi,

    I understand about many hardware issue mentioned and FreeBSD...

    ***** HOWEVER *******

     What about the new AGP video card slot motherboards and FreeBSD?

     Does the release version that is stable support AGP at this point?

     This is important in my upcoming purchase decisions...otherwise I will
buy an all PCI slot motherboard.   I would rather however look towards the
future and buy an AGP port motherboard.

    Thank you for any insights and advice you can give me.

											sincerely,

													Ben Franco
													bfranco@rio.com

P.S.   Maybe you can post your answer on the Questions page?  Others may be
curious too.    Thank You.