Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:04:27 -0500
From:      Steven Huwig <sjh13@po.cwru.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XFree86 4.2.0 / Matrox G400 / DRI

Hello all,

Under XFree86-4.1.0 I had DRI working using the drm-kmod port and
WITH_MATROX_GXX_DRIVER="YES" when building X from ports. I installed
4.2.0 and when the dri module is enabled, my machine hangs and then
reboots itself. Has anyone else seen this, and is it an issue with my
XFree86, my FreeBSD, or possibly a hardware incompatibility? My mobo is
an Abit KT7.

-- Steve