Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 1998 15:18:35 +0000
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VM crash? questions

> No responses - did I subscribe to the right list to get an answer to
> this question? would freebsd-users be a better choice?

12 hours is not long enough for a reply to a casual report of this
nature.  You're reporting an unknown problem with an old version of the
system on potentially faulty hardware, and not offering any clue as to
what might have happened or any assistance in locating the problem.

What reply is there that would be of any use?