Date:      Wed, 9 Sep 1998 17:57:16 -0700
From:      "e/y/e/s/c/r/e/a/m michael r. bissell" <bissell@eyescream.com>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Your spam (was: eyescream media planning)

Greg,

We are very concerned that the members of the list are under the impression
that eyescream spammed them.

I do apologize for our RFP email accidentally being submitted to an email
list.  We are currently researching sites which accept advertising and found
the following footer at <http://www.freebsd.org/>:

	Page design Megan McCormack
	questions@FreeBSD.ORG
	About this Web Site

As you can see, the questions@freebsd.org appears to be the address to
request information on the freebsd.org site. It was never our intention to
reach anyone other than the webmaster of the FreeBSD web site, nor was there
any way for us to know that this email address would be posted to a group
email.

I am happy to answer any questions or address any additional comments you
may have.

-------------e/y/e/s/c/r/e/a/m interactive, inc.-------------
michael bissell, vp products, <mailto:bissell@eyescream.com>
503/292-6987 x14 telephone - 503/296-0945 facsimile

traffic building, strategic partnering, new media planning
 killer creative and design that will make you s c r e a m
   portland, oregon usa