Date:      Mon, 2 Oct 1995 17:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Don Littlefield <unibrow@value.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   True ....

About two weeks ago I deleted (completely by accident ofcourse :) )
the [ or is it ] file...anyway.. After about a week of tinkering I
was told I deleted "true"....

Anyways.. I copied "true" from another FreeBSD machine and reinstalled
it..  Most things work now, but at boot time when the disk checks are to
go my machine still can't seem to find "true", and hence no disk checks
are performed.

I installed the [ or ] (I always forget) in the root directory and
/usr/bin.  Is there somewhere else this needs to go?  Where are all the
places or place that it should be..

-Don

btw..any ATAPI CDROM drivers for 2.0.5 release that install with
*no* hacking?