Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2001 13:40:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Phelip Cray <phelipc@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sony vaio | Japanese users

Hello All,

I just bought a Sony Vaio notebook (z505) and I was
wondering if anyone has installed FreeBSD on it.

1 - were you able to monitor the batery status?
2 - were you able to change the screen brightness?
3 - were you able to use that the i-link?

or maybe, do you know were I can get information on
how to configure it?

I tried to configure the sound card (yamaha ds-xg) it
but t plays music veeery slow - any ideia?

on beforehand I thank you very much,

phelip