Date:      Thu, 1 Jul 2010 17:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Stankevitz <chrisstankevitz@yahoo.com>
To:        "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn@stonehenge.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Convert all packages to ports

--- On Thu, 7/1/10, Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn@stonehenge.com> wrote:=0A> C=
hris> Be prepared to answer hundreds of "options"=0A> questions.=A0 To take=
 the default option you must press=0A> "TAB, ENTER" to each query.=A0 Have =
fun!=0A> =0A> I just hit the letter "O" for "OK".=0A=0ARandal,=0A=0AThank y=
ou, pressing "O" is indeed easier than TAB, ENTER.  Unfortunately, I alread=
y pressed TAB, ENTER about a hundred times.  The build is now going.  Hopef=
ully any extra "TAB, ENTER" sequences I made will be forgotten by portmaste=
r and not used to answer any non-options related questions.=0A=0AChris=0A=
=0A=0A