Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:41:47 -0500
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCMCIA 32-but Cardbus Network Card

I have an Aprotech AE330T 32-bit cardbus card, that doesn't want to
work on -stable or 5.0DP1

The error I get is kernel: pcic1: Card type 32-bit cardbus is
unsupported.  Luckily I have a linksys laying around somewhere, but
has anyone tried to get this card to work under FreeBSD?

It appears the chips on the card are realtek8139, but that's just
from looking at the windows driver.  Does anyone have any ideas?

--
David W. Chapman Jr.
dwcjr@inethouston.net	Raintree Network Services, Inc. <www.inethouston.net>