Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 2003 00:28:12 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@eos.ocn.ne.jp>
To:        blackend@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: patches for adding a simple navigation bar and so on.

Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote
  in <20030323121458.GB569@nosferatu.blackend.org>:

blackend> When a change does not break build of localized docs, it's better to
blackend> let the translation teams to take care of the MFen.  In the case of
blackend> fr_FR.ISO8859-1 version, we use our own CVS server before merging in
blackend> the official FreeBSD server, and doing changes directly on the
blackend> official make us lose the track of the changes and can lead to
blackend> errors/issues when it's time to update the doc.

 Yes, I understood.  One of the reasons why I submitted the
 patch on -doc, not directly committed, is that I do not
 want to bother well-organized translation teams.
 I thought that if a team was shorthanded I could do the work,
 and if a team had own plan I would leave it to the team.

 Anyway, I do not intend to commit the change if I do not
 receive explicit approval from the respective teams.

 Thanks for noticing.  Keep up the good work!