Date:      Tue, 02 Feb 1999 20:37:08 -0500
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   School server and 3com etherlink 3c905b

Tomorow, I will install freebsd on a IBM aptiva, who's something like a:
486-DX (it's writed on the box 466-DX, huh?), 24 meg of ram, etc.. for
the school.
But there is a 3com etherlink 3c905b in it. If disable the PnP option,
it should work OK, right? Cause those peoples are scared about me (I'm
deleting the windows95 partition...) and don't understand how I can
install an OS via network.
I will be doing an install via boot.flp/ethernet. That should work to?
Really, they are afraid about Unix. The network is NT(server)/win95/Mac
G3.
Thank You
--
[Malartre][malartre@aei.ca][French piss me off - Cartman, South Park]