Date:      Tue, 5 Jan 1999 17:19:26 -0600 (CST)
From:      Licia <licia@o-o.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG

If I configure my system to bounce mailling list messages from spammers,
how would that likely affect the systems (and my subscriptions?)

Should I simply add a "bit bucket" option to Bouncer to accept the mail and
dump it to nowhere instead of bouncing it?

On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Greg Lehey wrote:
> [moved to -chat]
>
> On Tuesday,  5 January 1999 at 17:33:56 -0500, Jonathan Smith wrote:
> >
> > NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER(S): Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
> > Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent to this
> > address is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US
> > Dollars. E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.
> >

> > "If kisses could kill (gulp), that one would have flattened several small
> > towns...."
> > 	Vir Cotto, Babylon 5
> >
> > "Tu was du willst."
> >         Die Unendliche Geschichte, von Michael Ende
> >
> > "Do as you wish."
> >         The Neverending Story, by Michael Ende
> >
> > The Microsoft Soloution, "newfs && make reinstall"
> >
> > 	Jon C. Smith   (765)49-48628 PHYS 31h
> > 	 jonsmith@fourier.physics.purdue.edu
> > 	1396 Physics Building, West lafayette
> > 	Purdue Univesity, Indiana  47906-1396
>
> I can't see anything relating to -current here.  In fact, all I see is
> the longest .sig I've ever seen.  So what should I read?
>
> Greg
> --
> See complete headers for address, home page and phone numbers
> finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key

[ licia@o-o.org ]  [ http://www.o-o.org/ ]  [ IrcNick : Licia ]
[ A happy user of FreeBSD : http://www.freebsd.org/           ]
[ Why crawl through windows when you can walk through a door? ]
[ This user boycotts all Microsoft products and services      ]