Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:22:07 -0700
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        Chris Martino <chrismar@console.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unremovable file?

do an
		ls -lo
the -o option lists the flags that are set. then man chflags(1) to see what
each flag does

some flags such as schg sappnd sunlk have a dependancey on the sercure
level of your box  so also do a

	sysctl	kern.securelevel
man sysctl(8) for details.

if it is -1 everything is going to be simple if it is not then you will
have to reboot into single user mode.

Quoting Chris Martino (chrismar@console.org)
On Subject: Unremovable file?
Date: Tue, Jan 26, 1999 at 02:22:38AM -0500

Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)