Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 18:54:38 -0500
From:      Raul Zighelboim <rzig@verio.net>
To:        "'dg@root.com'" <dg@root.com>
Cc:        "'David E. Cross'" <dec@phoenix.its.rpi.edu>, "'hackers@freebsd.org'" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: 1 Gbyte of ram

Then I do not understand.. I have 3*256 megs on the system, the biios
counts them, freebsd 2.2.6 counts them, then panics with 'memory out of
range'... neither the install floppy nor the kernel.GENERIC were able to
boot with 768megs.

BTW will a news server qualify as a system with lots of TCP connections
and the need of lots of mbufs ?

Raul Zighelboim       		  rzig@verio.net