Date:      Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:47:25 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
Cc:        Robert Sexton <robert@kudra.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need Pointers on FreeBSD Presentation.

On Sun, 29 Aug 1999, Chris Coleman wrote:

> Alphred, that is great material for an  article.  Would you write it up
> for Daemon News?

That's "Alfred" :) and I started some work on it, however I found that:
http://www.nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk/FreeBSD/make-world/make-world.html
was simply the best resource out there, it even describes the NFS install
I brought up.

However if you would like me to explore some detail not on the above
URL, please tell me and I'll see what i can do.

-Alfred