Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:31:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Caroline Hampton" <caroline@openeducators.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?UTF-8?Q?It=E2=80=99s?= not too late to apply for college scholarships!

Hi!

This time of year is many different things to many different people =E2=80=94 an=
d for high school seniors, it marks the halfway point of scholarship season=
!

Now, I don=E2=80=99t want to insinuate that these students are lazy, but in my e=
xperience they *do* tend to procrastinate. And with so much on their plates=
 for their final year of high school =E2=80=94 college applications, major projec=
ts, final exams, and graduation just to name a few! =E2=80=94 it=E2=80=99s incredibly i=
mportant to make sure they don=E2=80=99t miss important opportunities.

So here is my offering to lighten the load for all: a bundle of fantastic =
scholarship opportunities with open applications. I hope you=E2=80=99ll share the=
se. Personally, I think this list would be an awesome addition to this page=
: http://nsa.kpu-m.ac.jp/gijutu/python/man-bsd-ja/gallery/npgallery.html.

Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Visual Arts Scholarship
https://cbcfinc.academicworks.com/opportunities/389

Create-A-Greeting-Card Scholarship
http://www.gallerycollection.com/greeting-cards-scholarship.htm

Green Home Improvement Scholarship
http://www.homeadvisor.com/r/scholarships/

Laura W. Bush Traveling Fellowship
http://www.state.gov/p/io/unesco/programs/143138.htm

The Stephen Bufton Memorial Educational Fund National President=E2=80=99s Schola=
rship
https://sbmef.org/Site/Scholarships.cfm

Scholastic Art & Writing Awards Scholarships
http://www.artandwriting.org/scholarships/

Every student should have a fair fiscal shot at college =E2=80=94 procrastinatio=
n or not! ;)

Warm wishes for a great 2017,

Caroline

Caroline Hampton
http://openeducators.org
500 Westover Dr #9372 | Sanford, NC | 27330

P.S. If you=E2=80=99d rather we didn=E2=80=99t reach out in the future, please send us=
 an email to let us know! Thanks!