Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:27:06 +0800
From:      Erich Dollansky <oceanare@pacific.net.sg>
To:        ahmeds@dhowsoft.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Automotive ERP Software

Hi,

sounds good.

Is there also a FreeBSD port available?

Erich

ahmed felfel wrote:
> Dear Acc Manager,
> It my pleasure to introduce my most widely used Automotive ERP system t=
o you and with all respecting for your attention.
> I=92m inviting you to take a look of our indoor demo of the system on c=
urrent period=20
> We have office in Dubai ,KSA and Kuwait=20
> I wish that system that serves 30% of automotive business in gulf regio=
n fits with your business needs
> For more information about the ERP and who use it in gulf please visit =
the link below and waiting for your soon feedback.
> =20
> The ERP Modules =20
>   Financial Management Sys.=20
>   Vehicle Management Sys.=20
>   Inventory Management Sys.=20
>   Service Management Sys=20
>   Rental Management Sys.
>   Asset Management Sys.=20
>   Consumer Finance Sys.=20
>   Insurance Management Sys.
>   Treasury Management Sys.
>   Project Management Sys.
>=20
> =20
> =20
> Best regards,
> Ahmad Samir =20
> Business Development Manager=20
>=20
> Dhow Information System W.L.L.
> Tel: +965 224-0808 Ext.6621
> Mob: +965  9862-853
> Fax: +965 434-2826
> P.O. Box 485 Safat 13005 - Kuwait
> www.dhowsoft.com
> =20
> =20
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and inten=
ded solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addr=
essed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system=
 manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended =
only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you sho=
uld not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.