Date:      Tue, 1 Dec 1998 15:15:19 -0700
From:      "Gravel, Emmanuel (AZ77)" <Emmanuel.Gravel@CAS.honeywell.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Encryption packages

I live within the US.  When I installed the packages from CD,
I kept getting <cannot find required package pgp-2.6.2> and
<cannot find required package rc5-whatever>.  I was wondering
if anyone knew where to get the rc5 package from (I got the
PGP source from MIT, but if there's a package that exists for
FreeBSD, I wouldn't mind using that instead).  I've looked inside
the third CD of the pack, but not the fourth.   My FreeBSD box
isn't connected to the net, so even if it's in the ports collection
(haven't checked yet) if it isn't on the CD's (which I wouldn't
think it would be because of export restrictions) I wouldn't
be able to install from the ports.

TIA!

Manu