Date:      Sun, 30 Jul 2000 22:43:41 -0400
From:      Ted Sikora <tsikora@home.com>
To:        "freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PPPoE

Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe wrote:

> Ted,
>
> I believe that William was requesting a method to do a net install of
> FreeBSD with PPPoE.
Yeah I know. I emailed him earlier. I posted the FAQ in case anyone was
having trouble with PPPoe. It would be nice to have the option on the
install floppies. All the DSL users are left in the cold. It's starting
to become as popular as Cable. At least in my area.

--
Ted Sikora
Jtl Development Group