Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 1997 01:56:54 -0600
From:      Matthew Jason Euclid Barnhart <euclid@io.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   www/ftp space

If the project folks are interested, I work for Flashnet Communications,
a big ISP in Texas (and other areas.) We use all Ultra hardware, and
before that, were a FreeBSD shop, so, after talking to a couple of other
guys in my group, we would *really* love to host some of the work, even
if we can't do any of the development. We can offer about as much
ftp/www space as is needed for the project (So long as it doesn't get
over a few hundred gigabytes, I guess...). If it's still needed, please
let me know, either here or barnhart@flash.net. If not, then I won't
have my feelings hurt :)

--
Matthew Jason Euclid Barnhart - euclid@io.com - http://www.io.com/~euclid
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger; comedy is when *you* walk into an open