Date:      Tue, 09 Feb 1999 11:21:15 -0600
From:      Randy Mclean <rmclean@natdoor.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        rmclean@natdoor.com
Subject:   Problums with the whereis command??

Well I'm sure there is a simple answer to this question, but I am running
across an error when I use the whereis command. This is response I get when
I do a "whereis test"

Can't exec "/usr/sbin/sysctl -n user.cs_path": Permission denied at
/usr/bin/whereis line 99test: /bin/test /usr/share/man/man1/test.1.gz
/usr/src/bin/test

any ideas where the prob is. Thanks for any help!
--
Randy Mclean
Security/Network Administrator