Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:31:48 +0200
From:      Marc "UBM" Bocklet <ubm@u-boot-man.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: run_interrupt_driven_hooks - waiting for xpt_config - booting on DL380 G6

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 02:03:07 -0600
Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org> wrote:

> This is probably a CISS P410 controller, right?  It'll say exactly
> what it is further up in the boot messages.  I know of the problem
> here, and I'm working on a fix.  However, it might be a few more days
> before I have anything that can be tested.

Is it likely that your patch will also apply for my RocketRaid 2322
controller? (I seem to have the same problem as the original poster)

Thanks a lot for tackling this!

Bye
Marc

--
"A sudden blow: the great wings beating still
Above the staggering girl, her thighs caressed

W.B. Yeats, Leda and the Swan