Date:      Tue, 4 May 1999 22:19:53 +0900 (JST)
From:      hosokawa@itc.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        hosokawa@itc.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Suspend and time warp problem of -current apm driver

Hi.

I'm playing -current with Toshiba Libretto SS1000.  This machine
sleeps correctly with plain 3.1-RELEASE w/o PAO, but it can't sleep
with -current (when I type zzz from console).  I can suspend it with
power button, but it brings about time-warp.

I've looked into apm driver in CVS repository, but I can't find any
major changes between HEAD and RELENG_3_1_0_RELEASE except newbus
import.  But I can't believe that newbus import causes such problem.
Anyone experienced such trouble?

--
HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi
Assistant Manager