Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:26:46 +0200
From:      Ari Suutari <ari.suutari@syncrontech.com>
To:        G Hasse <gh@raditex.se>, <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problem with "no bufferspace"

Hi,

> If I have one connection to one site the othere sites will be
> blocked (offcourse). And there will be a message "no bufferspace
> available". This is offcourse correct.

=09I have run into this too. Usually, when I look the interface=20
=09with spppcontrol ispN when the system complains about
=09no buffer space the state is 'establish'. However, there seems
=09to be nothing going on in isdnd log. Taking interface down and
=09up again clears the situation for me also.

 =09I have noticed that usually the previous dial attempt
=09has failed for some reason, I guess the interface is left
=09into 'establish' state, which causes new packets not to
=09trigger redialing any more.

=09=09Ari S.