Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 2004 18:57:28 +0000
From:      Benjamin Sobotta <mayday@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Choy Kho Yee <khoyee@tf7.so-net.ne.jp>
Subject:   Re: The best release to install now?

Hi

Well as far as I can tell from the upgrading point of view it make no
difference whether you're coming from 5.2.1 or 5.3.

Well I have 5.3BETA running on several machines without any problems. If I
were you, I would try both. Install 5.2.1 to see if this works and then
upgrade 5.3BETA. If any problems come up just reinstall 5.2.1.

Cheers,

Ben