Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 1995 21:16:30 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        FREEBSD-CHAT-L <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Cc:        dillon@best.com, bugs@win.net
Subject:   FreeBSD in inet-access FAQ

    I was browsing through the massive inet-access FAQ at
http://amazing.cinenet.net/ when I came across a section that needs
some filling in:

> 6.7 PCs running BSD derivatives other than BSDI
>
> I know little about this, so someone else will have to fill in this
> part of the FAQ. BSD is said have better-debugged networking code than
> Linux, but support from the newsgroup doesn't seem to be as good. I
> would say that Linux has at least 10 times as many newsgroup readers,
> with proportionately better support chances.

    Who here runs an ISP on FreeBSD machines?  I know Matt Dillon at
best.com and Mark Hittinger at win.net do.
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org