Date:      Tue, 04 Jan 2000 15:58:29 -0500
From:      Shaun Hurley <shurley@bellsouth.calltech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Boot Manager problem

when starting up my computer the freebsd boot manager comes up saying

  F1  FreeBSD
  F2  Dos

but whenever I press F2 it just beeps and repeats the same menu, but
when I press F1 it will load into FreeBSD.  To fix this I've thought
about using a boot disk to dos then fdisk /MBR in dos, then using a boot
disk to get back into FreeBSD and then restoring the boot manager. Does
anybody know if there is an easier way, or if this will even solve the
problem?